Important: Please note, all participants attending nationally recognised training are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). A USI is a unique set of 10 numbers and letters that provide a secure, lifelong online record of all training undertaken by a person. Your USI must be provided to the RTO at the time of Enrolment. Participants can obtain their USI number by applying online via http://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi.
Further information on the USI can be found here at http://www.usi.gov.au/.
Please note, as part of our enrolment process applicants must complete an Application Form before being accepted into a course.
- Rail Industry Worker (RIW)risi
- Handsignaller 1 and 2
- Protection Officer 1 (PO1)
- Protection Officer 2 (PO2)
- Protection Officer 3 (PO3)
- Protection Officer 4 (PO4)
- Road/Rail Plant Operator (TMO)Track machine operator
- Track Vehicle Operator (TVO)
- Rail Infrastructure Certificate II: Mandatory Unitscert 2 certificate 2 cert2
- Rail Infrastructure Certificate II: Track Work Stream, Structures, Track Surfacing and Elective Unitscert 2 certificate 2 cert2
- Track Examination and Certificationtrack certifier track certification
- Rail Wagon Maintenance and Train Inspectors
- Trainee Driver in Safeworking
- Locomotive Driver
- Working Near Live Electrical Overhead Power Lines
- Check and Repair Points and Crossings
- Fatigue Management
Our extensively experienced professional staff at Southern Cross Rail Training work with clients to tailor standard courses to meet particular needs, and we develop stand alone courses for special purposes.
We work with our industry partners to provide training programs that involve face-to-face off-the-job classroom training modules and on-the-job experiential learning experiences which our trainers will mentor in conjunction with on-the-job workplace trainers. In every situation our customers requirements are our focus.
All training courses developed at SCCRT are based on specified Rail Industry (RailSafe) Training Standards and wherever appropriate utilise Units of Competence from Nationally Endorsed Training Packages.
The principle Training Package developed for the rail industry is the Transport and Logistics Industry Training Package (TLI10) but other packages will be used where necessary.
We come to you wherever you are and you will receive prompt and professional attention every time.