RIW – Rail Industry
Worker Induction: (TLIF2080)
Safely access the rail corridor
Nationally accredited Statement of Attainment for the unit: TLIF2080 Safely access the rail corridor.
This course is a mandatory requirement for all contractors working within Transport for NSW (TfNSW), Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) and Country Rail Network (CRN) rail corridors.
The course provides awareness of legal obligations, critical safety requirements and hazards that workers must be able to identify and deal with when conducting contracts inside the rail corridor.
• $475: which includes a compulsory Cat 3 Medical on the same day
• $275: RIW stand alone
• $555: which includes a compulsory Cat 3 Medical on the same day
• $325: RIW stand alone
Note: We offer discounts for groups of 5 or more
Contact us for more details on: (02) 9708 5980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7:15am to 4:00pm. (Approximately)
Courses are provided every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Saturdays can be arranged on request. Group bookings are also available on request.
• 100 points of identification
• Must be able to write, understand and speak English well
(Please contact us if you have any issues or concerns)
• Plain casual clothing (no singlets)
• Enclosed shoes (no thongs)
Persons over the age of 17 years old.
If an individual under the age of 17 wishes to attend this course, prior approval must be obtained by SCRT from TfNSW/ARTC. This process can take 10-12 working days to be determined.
Contact SCRT for further information.
• SCRT Training Centre, Unit 2/4 Brunker Road, Chullora 2190
• On request we can train on client's premises.
NB: Courses delivered at client's premises require minimum numbers or a group booking of 6-10 persons with adequate training facilities. Please contact us for further details: 9708 5980 or email
All day parking is available around the building complex.
Payment can be made on the day by Eftpos, cash (exact amount) or direct deposit.
• Closed book Theory Assessment after training will be carried out, followed by:
• Practical Simulation Assessment One on One with the Trainer
Participants must pass both to be deemed competent.
On successful completion of both Theory and Practical Assessment, you will be issued with a:
• Statement of Attainment (SOA) for: TLIF2080 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
Your SOA & Medical results must be uploaded to Rail Industry Worker
(RIW) in order to receive an RIW card, which is compulsory to enter the rail corridor. SCRT do not issue the card.Please see FAQ for more information or contact us.