RIW – Rail Industry
TLIF0020 Safely access the rail corridor
Nationally accredited Statement of Attainment for the unit: TLIF0020 Safely access the rail corridor.
** Please note | this course unit TLIF0020 was formerly known as TLIF2080**
This course is a mandatory requirement for all contractors working within Transport for NSW (TfNSW) and Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) Network.
The course provides awareness of legal obligations, critical safety requirements and hazards that workers must be able to identify and deal with when conducting contracts inside the rail corridor.
• $475.00: which includes a compulsory Cat 3 Medical on the same day
• $275.00: RIW course stand alone
• $555.00: which includes a compulsory Cat 3 Medical on the same day
• $325.00: RIW course stand alone
Note: We offer discounts for groups of five (5) students or more.
Contact us for more details on: (02) 9708 5980 or email email@example.com
One (1) day
7:15am to 4:00pm
Please see 'Scheduled Courses' on our home page for all availabilities. Saturdays and group bookings can be arranged on request, provided minimum numbers are met.
• USI Number (www.usi.gov.au)
• 100 points of identification
• Must be able to write, read, understand and speak English well
Please contact us prior to enrolment if you have any issues or concerns regarding LLN requirements.
• Plain casual clothing, no singlets
• Enclosed/covered shoes, no thongs
17 year old +
If an individual under the age of 17 wishes to attend this course, prior approval must be obtained by SCRT from TfNSW/ARTC. This process can take 10-12 working days to be determined.
Contact SCRT for further information.
• SCRT Training Centre, Unit 2/4 Brunker Road, Chullora 2190
• On request we can train on client's premises.
NB: Courses delivered at client's premises require minimum numbers or a group booking of 6-10 persons with adequate training facilities. Please contact us for further details: 9708 5980 or email
All day parking is available around the building complex.
Payment can be made on the day by Eftpos, cash (exact amount) or direct deposit.
• Closed book Theory Assessment after training will be carried out, followed by:
• Practical Assessment one-on-one with the Trainer & Assessor
Participants must successfully pass both to be deemed competent.
On successful completion of both Theory and Practical Assessment, you will be issued with a:
• Statement of Attainment (SOA) for: TLIF0020 Safely Access the Rail Corridor
• Certificate of Competency for TLIF0020 Safely Access the Rail Corridor.
Your SOA & Medical results must be uploaded to Rail Industry Worker
(www.riw.net.au) in order to receive an RIW card, which is compulsory to enter the rail corridor.
SCRT do not issue the RIW card. An additional fee is payable for this card.Please see FAQ for more information or contact us.