Southern Cross Rail Training (SCRT) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 90732) that is nationally accredited by Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to provide vocational education and training to the rail industry.
COVID-19 Information Update:We have made the decision to re-open Southern Cross Civil & Rail Training from Monday 2nd August 2021. Our number one priority is the well-being of our staff and students.
Therefore, we will be enforcing non-negotiable requirements to all students as follows:
- Face masks
- Must be worn inside our facility including classrooms and common areas
- Social distancing practices per NSW Health Guidelines
- QR codes
- All persons must check in/out of our facility
- Hygiene controls
- Wash hands frequently
- Use alcohol-based hand sanitisers frequently provided by SCCRT
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid shaking hands
- Cash payments will be accepted however cashless payments (Eftpos) preferred.
- Canterbury/Bankstown Local Government area
- Students to provide a current negative COVID-19 test result prior to attending the course via email. (Please consider the current wait time for receiving results when enrolling)
- If you are presenting with any flu-like symptoms, do not attend SCCRT.
We will reschedule you at the earliest convenience.Southern Cross Civil & Rail Training Management
Courses commencing soon:
Thurs 5th, Fri 6th
Mon 9th, Tues 10th, Wed 11th, Thurs 12th, Fri 13th,
Mon 16th, Tues 17th, Wed 18th, Thurs 19th, Fri 20th,
Mon 23rd, Tues 24th, Wed 25th, Thurs 26, Fri 27th,
Mon 30th, Tues 31st
Southern Cross Rail Training (SCRT) is an approved Transport for NSW (TfNSW), Sydney Trains, Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) and Country Rail Network (CRN) Registered Training Organisation.
Courses are conducted at our premises in Chullora, NSW, the Illawarra region, anywhere within NSW or nationally across Australia if required.
SCRT's goal is to provide and deliver the highest quality accredited and non-accredited training, in a supportive, compliant, cost-effective and professional learning environment that meets client's needs and satisfies all requirements of Rail Industry Regulators, Standards and nationally endorsed Training Package Providers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
GOT SOME INQUIRIES?
Your questions are important to us.
Feel free to ask.
Participants can obtain their USI number by applying online via:
Statement of Attainment's/Qualifications cannot be issued if the student does not have a USI.
Further information on the USI can be found here at http://www.usi.gov.au/